Terms & Conditions
Ward Office Furniture Web Site Terms and Conditions
By accessing this web site, you are agreeing to be bound by these web site Terms and Conditions of Use, all applicable laws and regulations, and agree that you are responsible for compliance with any applicable local laws. If you do not agree with any of these terms, you are prohibited from using or accessing this site. The materials contained in this web site are protected by applicable copyright and trade mark law.
2. Use License
- Permission is granted to temporarily download one copy of the materials (information or software) on Ward Office Furniture's web site for personal, non-commercial transitory viewing only. This is the grant of a license, not a transfer of title, and under this license you may not:
- modify or copy the materials;
- use the materials for any commercial purpose, or for any public display (commercial or non-commercial);
- attempt to decompile or reverse engineer any software contained on Ward Office Furniture's web site;
- remove any copyright or other proprietary notations from the materials; or
- transfer the materials to another person or "mirror" the materials on any other server.
- This license shall automatically terminate if you violate any of these restrictions and may be terminated by Ward Office Furniture at any time. Upon terminating your viewing of these materials or upon the termination of this license, you must destroy any downloaded materials in your possession whether in electronic or printed format.
- The materials on Ward Office Furniture's web site are provided "as is". Ward Office Furniture makes no warranties, expressed or implied, and hereby disclaims and negates all other warranties, including without limitation, implied warranties or conditions of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, or non-infringement of intellectual property or other violation of rights. Further, Ward Office Furniture does not warrant or make any representations concerning the accuracy, likely results, or reliability of the use of the materials on its Internet web site or otherwise relating to such materials or on any sites linked to this site.
In no event shall Ward Office Furniture or its suppliers be liable for any damages (including, without limitation, damages for loss of data or profit, or due to business interruption,) arising out of the use or inability to use the materials on Ward Office Furniture's Internet site, even if Ward Office Furniture or a Ward Office Furniture authorized representative has been notified orally or in writing of the possibility of such damage. Because some jurisdictions do not allow limitations on implied warranties, or limitations of liability for consequential or incidental damages, these limitations may not apply to you.
5. Revisions and Errata
The materials appearing on Ward Office Furniture's web site could include technical, typographical, or photographic errors. Ward Office Furniture does not warrant that any of the materials on its web site are accurate, complete, or current. Ward Office Furniture may make changes to the materials contained on its web site at any time without notice. Ward Office Furniture does not, however, make any commitment to update the materials.
Ward Office Furniture has not reviewed all of the sites linked to its Internet web site and is not responsible for the contents of any such linked site. The inclusion of any link does not imply endorsement by Ward Office Furniture of the site. Use of any such linked web site is at the user's own risk.
8. Governing Law
Any claim relating to Ward Office Furniture's web site shall be governed by the laws of the State of California without regard to its conflict of law provisions.
General Terms and Conditions applicable to Use of a Web Site.
9. Returns, Refunds, and Exchanges
Customer satisfaction is our #1 priority. If you are unhappy with a purchase, we will do our best to make you a satisfied customer.
Used Items are not returnable and are sold as-is.
The following information is relevant for new item returns only.
All Item returns and refunds are subject to our sole discretion.
How To Initiate a Return Request for a New Item:
Your item must be in its original unused condition to be returned. Your must return the item within 10 days of your purchase.
If there is a Manufacturer defect, you must contact the manufacturer for a repair or exchange.
1. Please login to your account at http://wardofficefurniture.com to access your account.
2. Please access your order history to obtain detailed information about the item you wish to return.
3. Access the "Returns" portion of our website under "Customer Service" and fill out the return form with the necessary information.
Merchandise that has been altered or damaged by the consumer will not be accepted for return or exchange.
Merchandise that has been damaged by the shipping company will not be accepted for return or exchange. Most orders are by default insured up to $100 by the shipping company. Please contact them if you would like to report an item damaged during shipment. If you would like to guarantee your package is insured up to the full value of your purchase, please contact us directly at email@example.com BEFORE placing your order.
Used item sales are considered final and will not be accepted for return or exchange.
All returns are subject to a 15% restocking fee, and this will be deducted from your refund. Original shipping and handling costs as well as sales tax on the item will also not be refunded.
No exchanges will be accepted unless there is proof of error on our part. If there is error on our part, we will do our best to provide you with the correct item in a timely manner.